The original Hirobo Vertol twin-rotor helicopter was the first model that was designed for the average modeller . Although a great success, Hirobo decided to take a long, hard look at the design and have now introduced the latest version with a whole host of improvements to enhance the flying and simplify construction .
- The complex mechanical mixing system for the two rotors has been replaced by a state-of-the-art TR-SVMIX electronic system (supplied in the kit) which effectively convert the normal Rx signals into fully adjustable twin CCPM operation .
- Supplied in the kit is a special 3-axis gyro that integrates with the TR-SVMIX and can be adjusted via the transmitter .
- Engine mount and clutch system upgraded to take the extra power of a .50 size engine (OS Max 50SX-H hyper recommended) and starting is now by top start .
- Specially designed tuned muffler included .
- MRB-111 rotor head system used front and rear .
- Suplied with an unpainted fibreglass fuselage .
Engine reguired : .50 class
Rotor Head : MRB-111
Start System : Vertical Top Start
Rotor Diameter : 1089mm
Body Length : 955mm
Close this Window
Copyright © 2006